NOTE: There used to be a form on this page, where you could upload your pictures and enter your email ids so that I could draw your caricatures and email them to you. The form was has been disabled till 30 September 2009 the end of this year simply because there are too many pending caricature requests in queue (to be precise – sixty eight as on 24 August 2009). I would take new requests from October 01 31 January 2010 guys. Till then hang around! For those who have already requested – you caricatures shall be done in December by the end of Jan 2010.
I am not very good at making caricatures but if you do like the ones that I have made already – you can get one for you as well. Of course – it’s free. It is my gift to you in the hope that it would make you smile or laugh for few seconds. And gifts never come for a prize. I am sure that one day, when on my death bed, it would be more satisfying for me to count the number of souls whom I made smile than the number of bucks I made in life.
- Only one caricature per person in a year please
- If the picture that you upload has two or more faces, please indicate which one is you
- You can request ONLY for your own free caricature (if you want a free caricature for a friend / family member, ask him / her to upload his / her pic himself / herself – after all, no one likes his gifts to be transferred)
- Your caricature would look good if you are smiling / laughing in the pic that you choose to upload
- I would be able to figure out your features better (and hence shall be able to achieve better resemblance in the caricature) if you upload a side-profile picture (at least if the face is partially facing to the side) than a front-profile.
- It helps me if at least your full face is there in the pic (some of you upload pics in which the upper half of the head is missing!)
- If you don’t like your caricature, please let me know – most of the times, I redraw – I really don’t mind it, so simply ask for it when you get your caricature and you are not quite happy about it
- If you are even slightly plump, I WILL try my best to make you look FAT – that’s exactly what a caricature is supposed to do! So please laugh over it than getting offended when you receive your caricature! Same applies to folks who are thin, dark, fair etc. etc. My job is to exaggerate!
- Since it is free – I will take my own sweet time to make your caricature (usually 2 weeks to 2 months). As long as you have not broken any of the three rules listed above, rest assured of one thing – one day you will definitely receive your caricature.