They often get mentioned in my posts. All of them are fictional. Yeah right.
[updated: Nov 2015]
- Biwi: my wife – one and only. Lives with me in Goa.
- Neelabh: He is my best friend. We have been friends since class four. He works for a Bank in Hyderabad and lives there with his wife. For a long while, he also worked with me in my photography venture.
- Subbu: My only brother. Four years younger. Electronics Engineer. Teaches Physics. Lives in Mumbai with his wife.
- Sweety: My only sister. Two years younger. Computer Engineer. Very photogenic. We stopped fighting with each other a long time back. But may be because we don’t find time. 🙂 She lives in US with her husband.
- Tiwari: He is my best friend. We were class-mates in IIT. I owe him my life. Lives in Mumbai with his wife and a cute little son.
- Tota: IIT ka param mitra. Yaar. Lives in Delhi with his wife and a cute little daugther.
Not much active:
- Ali: He is an MBA graduate who worked me with me for about two years during my consulting career. He is about my age. He is overtly ambitious. He will soon become a partner in the consulting firm that I left.
- Aunty: She used to be Hanuman’s boss. I have no clue what she is upto these days.
- Bali: He is an insti senior. We worked together. He is married and has a baby. A cute little girl. Haven’t been in touch with him for a while.
- Chulbul Pandey / Chulbul: Tiwari ki biwi
- Chutki: She is my Mallu sister from IIT. After working in Mumbai for a year or two she moved to US for her PhD. I love acting smart with her. Even when I know she is smarter.
- Cloudy: MRP’s best friend
- Cummon: He is from Delhi – almost my age. was a colleague for a short while.
- Dhee: Hanuman’s cute adorable daughter. Every time I see her, I feel like clicking her.
- Ellora: IIT batch-mate; good friend of Maina
- Haileo: Was my colleague. When he gets a phone call, he never says hello. He says, haileo.
- Hanuman: He was my boss during consulting. He is bindaas.
- Jar: We share the same birth-day. Similar things gives us kicks. We don’t share similar looks. He is the Kannadiga Tom Cruise. He is doing his MBA in US. Lives there with his wife.
- Karnavati: I like his smile. And his simplicity. We shared the same office.
- Kates: a bulky, tall ex colleague from Ahmedabad with a brilliant Colgate smile.
- LOLy: She is my best friend. She is five years younger to me. She is a journalist. She lives and works in Bangalore.
- Macuhl: He is a batch-mate. Everyone loves pulling his legs. His legs are thin. So is he. We worked together. Then he went to some IIM and did his MBA. He works for a Bank now.
- Maina: Tota ki biwi. IIT ki sakha.
- Ma-Kali: A relationship gone horribly wrong. She is married now and I wish her a happy married life. She wasn’t meant for me, I not for her.
- Miss Psychology: A girl I liked. Have met her twice. She was recently engaged.
- Miss Short Story: She was my only friend in Bhubaneswar. She wrote beautiful short-stories. There was something about her. But nothing really happened. She is married now.
- MRP: My last girl-friend. And wife since 2012 end.
- Pehelwan: A bengali ex-colleague who loves body-building.
- Rushia: Sweet lady. Nice smile. My ex-colleague.
- Sadhu: IIT class-mate. We worked in the same company for quite some time. Different locations. He is sweet. And helpful.
- Shahenshah: Was my colleague. Died few days ago. Fuck you life.
- Singa Patel: He works for the PMO office these days. We used to work together in Ahmedabad. He is a Gujju. He is nice. He always wanted to get married. Eventually, he did. I was the photographer for his wedding.
- Soapcase – Wingmate from IIT.
- Til: A solitude seeker. His fair shining face is full of moles. We were class-mates in IIT. We create music together. We are the melodiacs. We are Biharis.
- Yanvi: My colleague. Travel enthusiast. But when she gets angry, a volcano bursts somewhere.