The last two nights have been weird. I fell asleep early (between 8 to 10 PM) and then randomly got up at around 0130 AM. And just could not go back to sleep. So worked on getting some deliverable done. Till morning 7 or 8. Finished creating this wedding documentary trailer from a sweet wedding that Subbu and I shot in Delhi about two weeks ago. You like it?
It’s around 4 in the morning now and I know I am going to feel very very sleepy at around 07ish. But then, I will not be able to go back to sleep like I could do yesterday. Got a wedding shoot (part of a four day wedding I am doing in Hyderabad) in the first half. Will have to manage with few cans of RedBull I suppose.
The year is coming to an end. This is that time where one feels like summarizing the key episodes over the last 12 months. So let me go ahead and do that!
- Spent fortunes (read 1.5 lakh) buying a quadcopter
- Lost the above quadcopter within 10 days of buying it, while flying
- Subbu, the last of the three siblings got married to the beautiful Subbi
- Biwi and I did a 10 days road trip in the southern islands of New Zealand and a made a funny holioke video
- Bought a new quadcopter 😀
- Did scuba diving for the first time
- Shot two dozen weddings (three more to go before the year ends) across the length and breadth of India (Srinagar, Udaipur, Kochi, Goa, Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kumbakonam, Jhansi, Ranikhet, Nagpur and Hyderabad)
- Started 3 Minute Stories in April and created and shared a dozen stories (hopefully shall be able to add one or two more before the year ends). The most viral stories of all, got played over 900 thousand times!
- Sweety moved to US
Blah, that’s about it!