HIMALAYAN MOUNTAINEERING INSTITUTE
DARJEELING – 734 101 (WB) INDIA
No. HMI/ XXX/XXX/ XXX/10-11 Dated: X XXX 2011
Mr Amrit Singh
c/o Ak Jha , hill top house
srikant Road , Belabagan .B Dewghar
CONFIRMATION OF VACANCY & JOINING INSTRUCTION
1. 01 vacancy on BMC Course Ser No …283 is confirmed to you. Duration of the Course is from 07 April to 04 May 2011 should report at 1400 hrs on 06 Apr 2011. Trainees reporting earlier than above day and timing will have to make their own arrangement for their boarding and lodging.
2. Receipt of Rs 4000/- paid vide online dt 26/11/2010 is hereby acknowledged. Trainees without a confirmation letter or reporting late by more than 24 hours will not be accepted.
3. Refund of Course Fee : Deductions applicable on receipt of application for cancellation of seat are as follows :-
(a) 2 months prior – No deduction
(b) 01 month prior – 10 % deduction
(c) 21 days prior – 20 % deduction
(d) 14 days prior – 30 % deduction
(e) 07 days prior – 40 % deduction
(f) 03 days prior – 50% deduction
(g) After course commencement – No refund
5. Transfer of Vacancy to another student is not permissible.
6. Transfer of vacancy to another course is permitted only in most exceptional cases, If the application with reasons is received at least 14 days prior.
7. Trainees are forbidden to bring families, orderlies, pets, valuables, jewellery, arms and large amount of cash. They may bring Cameras and Small Transistor if they wish. Trainees are strictly forbidden to consume alcohol or indulge in any kind of addiction during the course.
8. On arrival trainees are required to report to the Training Office and obtain the Hostel Slip before going to the Hostel. Trainees should enter their names and address in the Arrival Register kept in the Hostel.
9. Medium of Instruction : The medium of instruction in this Institute is Hindi and English only.
10. Fitness Level Test: A test will be conducted in case of Basic Course trainees to assess their mental & physical fitness to undergo the training in high altitude areas/ mountains of the height of 18,000 ft. The test may be held in case of Advance/ MOI & Adventure Course trainees too.
11. Equipment and clothing required : This Institute provides Mountaineering, Clothing and Technical equipment. In case trainees possess some equipments of their own, they are welcome to bring the same with them. However, all trainees (both male & female) must ensure that they bring the following :-
(a) Light hat/cap for trekking – One
(b) Scarf – One
(c) Underwear – 2-3 Sets
(d) Light weight rain coat, Poncho or a small – One
(e) Cotton socks – Two/there Pairs
(f) Cotton shirts and trousers – Two each
(g) Sports Shoes/Jungle boots/Trekking boots – One pair
(Avoid PVC soles)
(h) Small torch with cells – One
(j) Writing material (ball point pen and diary) – As required
(k) Sun Glasses – One set
(l) Waterproof cover for turbans (for Sikhs only) – As required
(m) Swimming trunks – One set
(n) Small nail and tin cutter – One each
(o) Anti Chap Cream e.g. Vaseline/Boroline – As required
(p) Small Lock – One
(q) Track Suit – One set (at least)
(r) Repair kit i.e. needle, thread & buttons – As required
(s) Cap balaclava (woolen) – One
(t) Water bottle – One
(u) Pen Knife – One
(v) Toilet requisites – As required
11. Trainees will not leave the Hostel after completion of the course without depositing the items issued to them and obtaining a clearance certificate from the Institute. Trainees leaving the Institute without obtaining a clearance certificate will not be given Course Certificate and the matter will be reported to the appropriate authority.
12. Trainees are supposed to leave the Hostel at the earliest, after the Graduation Ceremony on the last
day of the course. It would not be possible for the Institute to accommodate for the night.
13. CONTACT DETAILS:-
HMI Darjeeling Postal Address
Pin – 734101(WB)
Telephone : 91-354-XXXXXX
Fax : 91-354-2253760
E-mail : XXXX@rediffmail.com, XXXX@gmail.com
Website : www.hmi-darjeeling.com
14. All queries be addressed to the Principal only and not by name to any Officer / Staff of the Institute.
PS: I love you MRP.
8 replies on “Yo baby. Dhingchak Dhingchak.”
Sahi hai boss
I love you too Vatsap? 🙂
I hope you join this Mr Singh 🙂 You were contemplating it since long.
Love you both 🙂
Yes I am 😎
now Let’s hope its good fun out there.
Abe this is the confirmation letter. That means I am going for sure.
Tumse poocha kisne babes my babes?