Categories
travel

Why I need good wishes from everyone in September 2009

[table id=3/]

The leave has been cracked. Tickets have been booked. Bike has been bought. Training has commenced. The countdown has begun. I know you want me to come back alive. So, wish me good luck.

PS: there is a table in this post, so if you aren’t able to see it right now, you might like to check it out on vatsap.com

PS2: Yes, if anyone wants to join me, please do.

39 replies on “Why I need good wishes from everyone in September 2009”

BRO has to keep the route open till September – if it snowfalls heavily and the road gets blocked – I simply have to face is. I already know this is not a fun ride. I am not too interested in coming out alive anyway.

Thanks Nikita – though let me assure you, it’s going to be a lot of hard work and suffering. I only wish I feel closer to life, God and everything as I suffer alone at those altitudes.

I wish it were just cycling ‘down’ – the up’s are the real challenge :mrgreen:
Thanks for the wishes Neelima, if I come back, the story shall be told.

Just the kind f stuff i like .. I have some similar plans ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ .. but rite now im so low on funds ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜• .. share your story Amrit we’l b waiting .. n yea Gud luck .. hav phun.

Good Luck to you dude!!! This will surely need a lot of hard work ๐Ÿ™„ … M sure U must be having an a** made of steel … just make sure it doesn’t melt down during this trip!! ๐Ÿ˜•

Hey Vatsa, Keep Giving miss call to people from every junction. Do you have my contact number…i will love to keep track of your marathon cycle yatra..maybe this yatra can get you a MP seat in Leh area. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Melodrama Kingรขโ‚ฌยฆ!!! kuchh nhi hogaรขโ‚ฌยฆyouรขโ‚ฌโ„ขll be back Iรขโ‚ฌโ„ขm sure..

Bas Apna Khayal Rakhna ๐Ÿ˜€

There won’t be coverage in 80% of the route and for the rest 20% I guess I would need a BSNL (they are the only ones who care to set up towers at those altitudes). So I am pretty much off the mobile scene. If you don’t hear about me by 4th October, I am basically dead.

r u out of ur mind?
i hope your parents have a fair idea about this freak trip of yours!

khayal rakh n be safe…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.