- For the 20 questions that have been asked, write down your honest answer (in a word or two).
- Type your answers, one by one, on an exactly-as-written-on-paper basis, in the search bar of any image search engine that you prefer (Flickr / Google Image Search etc.).
- You MUST use the same search engine for all 20 answers.
- For every answer, only from the FIRST page of the search result, save exactly ONE image.
- Once you have a list of 20 images, each corresponding to one answer, compose a post in line with this post that you are reading right now.
I was tagged by: TMS
I tag: Nobody
Image Search Engine used: Flickr
(To read the answers, hover over the image)
1. My age:
2. I am passionate about:
3. My favorite place:
4. I have a thing for:
5. My comfort zone:
6. My favorite animal:
7. My kind of art:
8. The town where I was brought up:
9. The town where I live:
10. A past pet:
11. A past love:
12. Current Love:
13. Best Friends Nickname:
14. I want:
15. Screen Name:
16. A bad habit:
17. A dream:
18. First job:
19. I miss:
20. What am I doing right now?
PS: Anyone who thinks it was fun doing this tag, should rethink. I found finishing this tag a long and painful process. The concept is good, but TWENTY images in one post is taking things a little too far.
13 replies on “The Image Search for Answer Tag”
now we know wats on ur mind 😛
Concept is nice!
Me shall do eets!
Ha! Super photos! I did a similar tag a while back – mine was goot fun though, didn’t take up THAT much time! 🙂
Re: no. 4 – which guy doesn’t?! 😯
So you know what’s the answer for point 12, do you?
I guess I am slow! 🙁
Re: Re: no. 4: Gay guys?
Yes, get done with your qizzes first.
I likes this tag. Looks all colourful! 🙂
Then beta, you take it up too na. 🙂
Aww! You miss Chennai!
LOL on point 13.
lemme try it.. Looks good. 🙂
[…] have stolen the concept by Amrit who was tagged by someone. I found this interesting and thought of composing a […]